Want to know if there is any damage to straighten hair? Read this article to learn how to straighten your hair may damage them, and how you can avoid.
Everyone wants straight hair. If a few dollars can make the hair soft and silky, why not? The girls like me, who have to spend nights nourish hair, oiled and still not satisfied with the result, I’d go for hair straightening or relaxing hair.
But everything has its bad side too. Some girls have reported damage hair after straightening. Now that is something I’m really not win. But then, if all the girls know this happens, why go for it in the first place? I mean, the praise it receives during the first days are one thing, but if the not so good quality hair game is over, I step back. There seems to be much confusion about all this, do not you? Let’s see what we can do to make our concepts clear. The straightening hair damage, a fact obvious and not so obvious? What do you think?
The process of hair straightening
The products used in the whole process of hair straightening are relaxing formula, the neutralizer, cream oil, one of the special shampoos and hair conditioner relaxing. The process begins with the application of the cream hair oil. After this comes the application of hair relaxer formula. This chemical is primarily responsible for straightening your hair. The relaxer is washed with shampoo and warm water after the specified time. After all this comes the application of neutralizing formula. This takes care of restoring the pH balance of your hair. After all this, comes the application of conditioner. This should always be done by a skilled stylist, as it can also lead to loss of hair straightening.
Damage hair straightening
Now that you understand the process of hair straightening, hair is not damaged? Actually not, if and only if certain points are taken into account. If you follow all these steps and take the necessary precautions, there will be no damage to your hair, long or short term. But, one thing you must remember is that straightening irons have temperatures may have certain effects on the hair. Keep these tips in mind and you will not have any damage to the hair after straightening.
- Do not use hair straightening irons on wet hair or wet hair, even. The pattern to straighten hair permanently should be from the top down “only” and not vice versa.
- If you have your hair colored or permed, think twice before using an iron on them to straighten. Using too many products may cause damage to the hair.
- When you wash your hair straightened, uses only straightening shampoo and conditioner. Use leave or thermal products for your hair is pampered more than usual.
- Holding the iron in one place for longer than necessary also damage your hair. Has passed smoothly through the hair strands and not stay in one place for long.
- If any damage to the hair as a result of the iron stay in one place for too long or because the temperature was more than necessary, the damage is permanent.
- If you are planning to use the hair straightener often use some ceramic hair oil. This will retain some moisture in the hair. High temperatures cause the loss of moisture.
- When ironing your hair, should be set to a particular temperature hair straightener. This temperature is dependent only on the hair type. See the table below to see what you need.
- Use clip in hair extensions to replace hair straighter.
Now that you know all about hair damage hair straightening, you can take the necessary precautions when you are planning to straighten hair. At last you can go for soft and silky hair now that you have these hair care tips. However, the neglect and frequent use may lead to hair damage from straightening and this is something that should not be forgotten. Hair straightener If not used properly, can have very curly hair that is brittle and easy to break.